Wednesday 1 August 2007

Gab's Farewell

The Sunday before last (yes, I did warn you that my posting may be a little slower during the next few months!!) we headed (back) to the Intercontinental for our second Moet brunch within a month to farewell Gab who is heading back to the UK for a short stint.

You would be well impressed with the weather here recently (as can be seen in the pics) - we have been absolutely spoilt with blue skies and clear views - oh, I forget - this isn't being spoilt is it, it should be a natural right - or not!!! Perhaps I have been in HK for too long...
Anyway, we had a great day albeit very sad to see Gab go:(
Oh and did I mention - what better way to finish off a Moet Brunch than an afternoon at Red Bar with BYO Veuve Clicquot - very nice indeed!!!

No comments: