Tuesday 4 August 2009

i LOVE icecream


It has been so hot in Hong Kong recently. Its not so much the temperature - which has been up around 35 degrees most days, but the humidity that is the killer. Cause we have had a lot of visitors recently, and have consequently been spending time in the great outdoors, I have noticed it more than normal (what am I saying - the truth is I have taken a few days off work to spend with visitors and have had to venture outdoors instead of staying in the comfort of my air conditioned office)! Pathetic hey!!

One small comfort, loads of yummy icecream - my fav!!!

What's your favourite flavour?

Mine you ask - hmmmm, well I would have to say liquorice if I can get it (rarely), otherwise, Ben & Jerry's caramel cup - yummmmoooo! But the best of the best would have to be Massimo's on Hastings Street in Noosa (if you have been there, then you know what I am talking about!). They make THE best icecream eva!!

So, here's to the hot weather and the perfect excuse to indulge in some frozen delights:)
Image - l&coolj

No comments: