Thursday 6 January 2011

Janet is coming to HK

Ok so I am not a closet fan, but I must confess that in my youth (i.e. mid to late teens) I was totally in love with Janet. I can recall locking myself in my room and listening to her "Janet" album belting out her lyrics at the top of my lungs (perhaps even with a tear in my eye sometimes), thinking that she was the only one, aside from Alanis Morissette, who truly understood what it was like to be me.

I can say hand on heart that I probably haven't listened to JJ for the past 10 years, although I am quite excited about her upcoming tour to HK. Especially considering it is called "Number Ones" so hopefully all my old faves will appear.
Best of all, I managed to convince my darling husband to come along - in fact, he didn't need any convincing truth be known, and so V Day this year we have a date! I can't wait.

No comments: