Tuesday 2 February 2010

I can't quite believe it...

c

I actually have a card to share with you today!

On Saturday afternoon I actually managed to sit down and spend some time crafting (in my new study)! I spent the morning setting the room up, packing my little hutch with all things craft - getting the colours and decor just how I like it. Then, with a cuppa beside me, I spent a few hours playing. What bliss!

It's been a long time coming, but alas, it is finally here. I have a craft room, and a desk! The best best best thing is, I can now get half way through making something, walk out of the room, close the door, and not worry for one minute that the house looks like a pig sty because the dining room table has just had a bomb explode on it! As you can imagine, Will is pretty wrapped about that too!

Yah for my new craft room! xox
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Brooke. Congratulations on finally having your own creative space to whittle away the time...Hooray for you! I do promise to reply to your email very soon, been a little tied up...
Chat soon,
Lave Kathy

Brabourne Farm said...

Clever you - this is gorgeous. Just shows what having your own craft room can do! Leigh