Sunday 25 October 2009

Tennis


Today we are off to Macau with friends to watch some tennis at the Venetian. Not just any tennis I might add, we are watching Sampras v Agassi ! Should be a good match. Oh, I am sure we will manage to fit in a little chow down at Fernando's too - after all, what would a trip to Macau be without visiting this famous institution? I have a confession to make - this will be the first live professional tennis match I have ever seen (gasp)! Have wanted to go to Wimbledon (mainly to have the strawberries and cream I must confess), or even the Australian Open, but have never managed to get there!

Anyhow, its a long weekend here in Hong Kong (Monday is a public hol) - so the best thing about heading to Macau (and getting back around midnight), is that we have all day tomorrow to rest and relax. Hmm, thinking I might make a lamb roast or something homely like that! Fancy coming round for dinner?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: