Thursday 10 December 2009

It's better late than never...right?

Last night I finally managed to write some Christmas cards, ready to post today! The receptionists at work have been sweetly reminding me every day that the deadline for guaranteed international post was last Monday, and I am LATE!

The thing is, I had 80 cards to make and write, and the task got somewhat overwhelming. I started with the best of intentions, and actually thought that this year was going to be different. I actually started making my cards in October!

Having made a few back then, I must admit I got a little cocky, thinking that I was all prepared, and boy did those last few months whizz by. Before I knew it, December was here and all the sudden the 10 or so cards I had made, seemed like nothing compared to the 70 I had left to do!

Anyhow, I have managed to make about 65, and I think that's all that I will be able to manage this year. Considering I can't bring myself to buy any cards (that would after all, be admitting defeat), I think some people will just have to go without this year! Sorry folks.

My intention for this post wasn't actually to tell you that story, but there you have it! I rather wanted to show you all our Christmas card address labels which I purchased from the lovely Lara at Sweet Bella Cards on Etsy. The address labels are so sweet, and Lara is such a lovely lady. It was a pleasure doing business with her! Her shop is definitely worth a peep if you haven't checked it out already.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: