Thursday 10 December 2009

My Christmas Wish List (Part 1)




My brother called the other day to ask what I wanted for Christmas (isn't he nice)! He was banging on about how hard I am to buy for so I thought I would solve that problem for him, and tell him exactly what I want...

So, on my Christmas Wish List this year is:

1. a sewing machine (I think I have managed to convince Will to get this for me, although it's been a battle!)

2. Perfume - a girl can never have enough really! I have almost ran out of my bottle of Chloe perfume and had stopped using it (you know how you never want to use the last few sprays, wanting to save it for good...) but the other day I bite the bullet, sprayed it, and was reminded of how much I love this perfume!

You know how a smell can take you to another time and place within an instant? Well Chloe does that for me with New York. I always seem to take a new bottle of perfume away with me when I travel, and aside from the fact that it allows me to smell damn good, I am reminded of those special times again and again whenever I catch a whiff of that particular perfume. Well Chloe was my New York perfume, and I just can't get enough of it (or New York for that matter)!

I also love Narciso Rodriguez, so sexy and nice. I haven't had a bottle for ages, so thought it might be time for another. And while I am on the subject of perfume, I smelt Marc Jacobs new scent Lola the other day, isn't it a beauty!

3. A candle from Diptyque - I am such a sucker for candles, and having heard my dear friend Zoe rave so much about the Diptyque range, I have decided I need to try one for myself. Not sure what scent, do you have a favourite?

4. The Fat Duck Cookbook - one can only dream of being able to whip up creations such as theirs, but I am willing to give it a try!

If this isn't enough inspiration for you Jas, then I will be back with Part 2 in a minute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: