Tuesday 15 December 2009

Pretty Pics (with a special message)


This morning I wanted to share with you a couple of pretty pics. Whilst I LOVE Christmas (it's my favourite time of the year), I thought I would post about something other than Christmas to break it up a bit.

I love these images above. The first is so bright and cheery, you just wish you could get your nose in there to get a whiff of the scent of those roses don't you!

The message in the second image is so true isn't it? But who can honestly say that they take time each day to be thankful for the things they have in their life. I know I don't. Seeing this picture above reminded me that I need to take time out more often to appreciate all that I have to be grateful for, and I know there is a lot!

Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday.

xox

Images from Joyful Living blog
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh those little vintage pictures are so cute!!!
xoxo
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com