Wednesday 9 December 2009

A little bit of Christmas pampering

A few weeks back I was picking up some supplies (i.e. India Hicks products) from Crabtree & Evelyn when I stumbled upon their Christmas range - The Noel Collection, Pomegranate, Citron & Mistletoe.

Always a stickler for testing out new products, I lathered on some cream and was instantly addicted to the gorgeous smell! I couldn't stop at the body cream (which by the way has just the right amount of Christmas sparkle), I had to buy the whole range!

Boy am I loving bath time at the moment...

Do you have a favourite product you like to use at Christmas?

xox

PS. I promise to post some pics of our gorgeous Chrissy tree soon, oh and some pics of the cute little gift tags I haven't quite managed to finish ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: