Friday 7 May 2010

The 365 day project!

That sounds quite daunting doesn't it?

Yesterday I came across an idea which I thought was fantastic. A friend of mine has started a visual diary where she records her days through photo's - 1 pic per day for 365 days. I was feeling so inspired by the idea, that I have decided to try it out for myself. I thought this here bloggio was the perfect place for publication of the pics, considering that the inspiration behind The Holdens in Honkers was to keep in touch with fam & friends back home whilst we were living away. I think this project will hit the mark perfectly!

Hopefully I don't forget to capture each day... wouldn't it be annoying if after 365 days you only had 320 photo's! I guess I could live with that, although I will try my best to complete the project with 365 pics.

My greatest fear is that in the day to day humdrum of life, there won't be much to capture - let's face it, you can only take so many pics of your work desk (which is where I tend to spend the majority of my days). Anyway, I guess it will just force me to get creative which is not a bad thing.

So, here goes. Wish me luck!

No comments: