Monday 17 May 2010

Day 9

14 May 2010

Dinner at Bistecca with Zoe & Saf.

Bistecca is a new Italian steakhouse opened in Lan Kwai Fong. Whilst "Italian" and "steakhouse" wouldn't first come to mind as a dining combo, that may be more a display of my lack of foodie insight than anything else. And, it worked well I must say!

Obviously the main thing on offer here are steaks, HUGE steaks! Although there was a range of other Italian specialities to choose from.

Steak and I have a love/hate relationship. Truth be told, I have never been a big steak eater. I like meat don't get me wrong, but I would rather it served in smaller pieces than a big fat slab. I love the thought of a nice steak, but I usually find after a few mouthfuls I am feeling stuffed and bloated, and like on Friday night, totally zapped of energy whilst my body starts the digestion process. Too much info I know!

Anyway, the dinner was lovely and as always, it was nice to try something different.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: