Tuesday 19 January 2010

All things Hermes


I have a little obsession I haven't told you about...

I LOVE all things Hermes, especially their scarves!

I am not normally fussed about high end designer brands, but there is something about Hermes that I truly love. I have started collecting their scarves, not to wear cause I am not a scarf wearing kind of person, but to frame and hang on the wall. Their designs are so unique and colourful, and each one has it's own story to tell.

One of my fav things to do when I am in the city is pop into the Hermes store, just being in there makes me feel so good! I love going through the scarves and looking at all the beautiful designs, then showering myself in un jardin sur le nil and floating dreamily out of the store.

My husband has a small collection of espresso cups, so for Christmas I splurged and brought him one from Hermes, isn't it divine!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: