Friday 22 January 2010

Spending time with our (not so little anymore) nieces!





Another special moment from our trip home at Christmas - spending time with our (not so little anymore) nieces, and their mum & dad.

I have been holding off posting about this special moment cause I wanted to take some pics of the gorgeous Chrissy present my sister-in-law Kathy made me. Unfortunately, cause I only get time to blog in the early morning and late night, the light hasn't been good enough to get the perfect shot. Instead of holding off any longer I have pinched some pics from Kathy's fab blog (hope you don't mind Kathy!).

Isn't the bag gorgeous, Kathy is so talented and I felt super special receiving one of her handmade goodies.

Our nieces start Prep next week, and when we were home we got to see their little uniforms. I can't believe they are off to school already, how time flies!

In case you missed it - these two little cuties were the lucky recipients of the gorgeous Southern Sassy Pants pillows last year.

Image 1 - taken by mwah at Christmas

Image 2 & 3 from Kathy's Kreations

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Aww, shucks... Thanks Brooke:) Hope to see you again soon!
Kathy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.