Thursday 28 January 2010

Dreaming of pretty rooms (when I should be getting ready for work!)


How gorgeous is this bedroom! I don't know what it is about it, but it rocks my world! I love it. The colours and decor are just right. Nothing like my own bedroom, in fact, nothing like what I would normally go for - but hey, it works and I love it!

The second room also got me dreaming. I am so used to seeing pics of gorgeous things that I just can't get my hands on in Hong Kong. I wouldn't have any trouble with this room though - we have millions of antique shops in Hong Kong that sell exactly those cupboards (there called Chinese wedding cabinets), and antique bird cages are a plenty! Yippee

I have been in a refurb/redecorate kind of mood recently. Me thinks me needs to go shopping (shhhh, don't tell Will)!

Images from Coastal Living via Beach Vintage
Posted by Picasa

No comments: