Thursday 7 January 2010

Hanging with my little nephew and bro



I always cherish the time I get to spend with my adorable little nephew and my big bro!

This is one of the totally poo poo things about living in Hong Kong - being away from the little munchkins who are growing up so quickly. The thing I hate most is that with the little'uns, you always have to spend the first few hours letting them warm up to you cause they haven't seen you for so long, even though you may have spent every minute of the previous year thinking about them and loving them to pieces - they are just too young to understand. Thankfully this little fella is old enough to understand that Uncle Will & Aunty Brooke live a long way away and that means we don't get to see each other a lot, although we still love him to pieces even when we are apart!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: