Sunday 29 November 2009

Amy Butler Love


I am such a sucker! I have been desperately wanting a sewing machine for some time now, but haven't bitten the bullet and made the purchase. The thing is, there are so many to choose from and I want to make sure I make the right decision.

Consequently I am still sans sewing machine :(

I have managed to convince my husband to buy me one for Christmas, now I just need to make the decision.

Back to the sucker part... despite the fact that I still don't have a sewing machine, I can't resist buying scrummy fabrics (like the Amy Butler Love collection in the pic). I buy them, wash and iron them, and then they sit on the shelf, looking adorable (but completely useless)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

A Pretty Trip said...

That's so cute! No one can resist Amy Butler fabrics - they are so gorgeous!!

Definitely get a sewing machine. They're lots of fun.