Wednesday 11 November 2009

I'm having one of those days...

...you know the ones where you just want to curl up in a ball and cry yourself to sleep?

I have been feeling a little blue for the last few days, and for absolutely no reason at all! I just don't feel quite right. You know the feeling?

A few of my friends have said that they feel the same so I am putting it down to the change in season we are experiencing here in Hong Kong at the moment (and the fact that I am rather uninspired at work having to draft Rebuttal Witness Statements when I would sooooo rather be at home working on all my Christmas craft projects). I can't seem to keep my mind focused on work, and find myself gazing out the window (or more often flicking through one of my favourite blogs) instead. This only perpetuates the problem cause then I get depressed that I have to work at all, when some lucky peeps can blog away for a living - what a job!!

Despite my rather blue state, there is plenty to look forward to! Christmas is coming up and I have just found out my best bud is flying home from Dubai for Christmas. I will be seeing my family and friends back home in a little over a month, we are currently planning an extended vacation in Spain next year, we have just booked our Chinese New Year holiday to Borneo with a bunch of our very good friends, I have a gorgeous husband who loves me to pieces (I know cause he tells me so!), an adorable puppy who I am completely smitten with, and a fabulous new apartment which is screaming out to be decorated (one of my favourite things to do). And that's just to name a few!

I think I just need a weekend, a lie-in with a good book, and a lovely cup of tea (or coffee, which I prefer in the mornings)! Bring on the weekend...

Image via Mary Ruffle

Posted by Picasa

No comments: