Sunday 29 November 2009

The new layout

Yes, I changed my blog layout today! Hope I didn't startle you too much:)

There were two main reasons for the change:

1. whilst I had changed the background colour to pink in the font/colour tab of blogger, for some reason it appeared as blue on everyone's computer but mine - strange!

2. I tend to think 2 column blog layouts look more appealing cause there is less white space on the sides when you scroll down the page to read earlier posts.

Hope you like it!

Will and I are off to buy yummy pizza ingredients to make homemade pizza's. We have been dying to try out the dough hook on my new KitchenAid, and today just happens to be the day!

Image - if this is your image please let me know and I will credit it to you, I seem to have lost the details of where I got it from but couldn't resist sharing it with everyone. Sorry!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the new layout Brooke. Very pretty. Hope your pizza was yummy!

the old boathouse said...

Kitchen aid, you are so lucky. That sounds a fun day, cheers Katherine

beachvintage.com said...

It looks great, coming up pink on my computer, which is one of my favourite colour.