Sunday 15 November 2009

Yummy new fabric


Isn't this Riley Blake fabric Just Dreamy! It arrived in my hot little hands on Friday (oh boy, don't you just love getting parcels), and I have been admiring it ever since. I can't tell you what it's for yet [sorry it's for a pressie] but I promise to show you the finished product once it's done and dusted [and in the hands of the recipient].

Another thing I have been admiring all weekend - my dark pink roses. Seldom do you get a bunch these days that open up perfectly and smell adorable. Well, I struck it lucky on Friday and those little buds are blooming fantastic and smelling a treat! I can't walk past them without stopping to smell the roses - he, he - it's true!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Loving this fabric Brooke. Can't wait to see what you make with it! Did that lovely hubby of yours get you a sewing machine for your birthday?

Brooke said...

Thanks Kathy - it is such a sweet range isn't it. I didn't get the sewing machine for my birthday but getting one for Chrissy. Just need to do my research and choose one!!