Saturday 14 November 2009

Top of the morning to you

Don't you just LOVE Saturday mornings!

It's my favourite time of the week. I love the moment when I first wake up and realise that it's not a work day and I am free free free to do whatever I like. It's like a rush of adrenaline...

I have to confess that whilst I love my husband to bits, he usually works Saturday mornings (one of the bad things about living in Hong Kong) so I get a whole morning of 'ME' time. I totally cherish this time, and always like to spend it doing something I love. Usually that involves taking CoCo to the park for a play whilst I sit sipping coffee and reading my latest mag (today I will be reading the new Red* that's out) and then doing something creative.

This week after the park, I want to get moving on my Christmas cards (yikes I have about 80 to make!) and Christmas decorations. I am also embarking on a little project, which I will tell you about anon.

I do wish I could spend the day in the garden pictured above though - isn't it divine!! Imagine the gorgeous lunches/tea parties that you could host in this space! Not to mention a lazy relaxing afternoon reading a book up the back with a nic glass of rose. Now I am dreaming, one day...

However you spend your weekend, make sure it's a good one!

Ciao for now
xox

* For those who haven't heard of Red (not sure how widely distributed it is in Oz?), it is a fantastic mag filled with interesting and inspirational stories for women about my age;-) That adorable husband I mentioned just before happened to buy me a subscription for Chrissy a few years back and I am totally addicted. It doesn't contain all of those crappy stories that you just aren't interested in, or can't relate to - they are real life, down to earth honest stories about REAL women. I would highly recommend you sampling an issue if you haven't already. Let me know if you like it!

I'm truly sorry I can't remember where this image came from - if it's yours please let me know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: