Monday 9 November 2009

Weekends just come and go so fast!

I feel like this past weekend just flew by, and now I am once again sitting here procrastinating about getting ready for work on Monday morning. Don't get me wrong, I love my job - but not as much as I love my weekends!!

This past weekend was spent in the park with CoCo and catching up with friends. On Friday night, after taking CoCo for a play in the park, we had a quiet BBQ at home with Lou. Saturday I took CoCo to the park again (I love that place, can you tell!), Lou and I had a ladies lunch followed by mani/pedi's and Saturday night our lovely friends Stacey & Paul came for dinner. Whilst Lou and I pampered ourselves, Will was out hiking the Maclehose Trail (too much energy that boy!).

Yesterday we caught up with Tom & Lucy for lunch, and then had an afternoon tipple with Nic T, Gabs, Nic B, Tom & Lucy at the SoHo Village Festival. Oh, and then we went to the park again (she is spoilt isn't she), and popped in to see Ross & Grace at the cute little Margaret River wine shop on St Francis St (our old street) before heading home and crashing.

I hope this week flies by as fast as the weekend just did!

Image from Home Beautiful (June 2007 edition)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: