Friday 20 November 2009

Divine Intervention

I don't know if it was divine intervention (I think god knew I couldn't handle another brownie failure), or just plain luck, but yesterday morning when I arrived at work there was an email in my inbox notifying me that the cake bake had been cancelled. Can you believe it!

Consequently I got to spend my evening finishing off some card projects (I have a friends baby shower on the weekend and another friends birthday) with no stress, tears, or tantrums! Fabulous.

I know this image has nothing to do with divine intervention, cake bakes, or brownies, but I just wanted to share it with you because I love it so much. I wish I could spend my weekend lazing about on that bed in the middle of a big green paddock.

Image from here
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

I have been wanting those 'lazybones' cushions for some time now. They are so beautiful.