Monday 16 November 2009

It's Christmas Time


I finally got a chance over the weekend to make a few more Chrissy cards. I haven't been feeling to inspired this year as the task of making 80 Christmas cards seemed too daunting. I know 80 sounds like a lot, but it's important to me (living overseas) to let our family and friends know that we are thinking of them (particularly at this special time of the year).

Anyway, I think I have knocked over about 1/4 of them and plan to get the majority completed by the end of this week (perhaps a little ambitious)!! Then I need to start on the gift tags, decorations, shopping, wrapping, and Christmas baking. Such a busy time of the year.

Don't you just LOVE Christmas!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is the wrong post, but just wanted to say, if you need more fabrics in future, I highly recommend http://www.kelanifabric.com.au/

They were most helpful shipping stuff to Singapore for me and checking stock etc.

Brooke said...

Thanks Karen - will check it out now!