Thursday 5 November 2009

I am in love!

I totally [heart] wallpaper! Have you seen the range of scrummy wallpapers that are on the market? Gone are the days that only Granny got away with it, the wallpaper industry has been well and truly revamped.

I am currently contemplating whether or not to bite the bullet and create a feature wall in our new (but rented) apartment here in Hong Kong... I recently attended an event at Lane Crawford and got to meet the lovely David Lennie (owner of Signature Prints - the fab oz company that are the proud custodians of the extraordinary Florence Broadhurst range) who assured me that todays wallpapers are much more user-friendly.

The problem I have is that I cannot choose which one I want. It is sooooo hard to commit to one design/colour, and to tell you the truth, it scares the hell out of me! What if I get it wrong, will it go with our furniture, will it be overbearing and on and on go the questions in my mind. Then I tell myself, what's the worst thing that could happen? I have to take it down and paint the walls white again... I guess that wouldn't be the end of the world.

Images via katiesellers.co.uk and signatureprints.com.au
Posted by Picasa

No comments: